- 10 internal pockets concealed within the lining
- 2 secure external zip pockets
- 125g fleece
- 2-way stretch mesh
We recommend cleaning your Stuffa Jacket at 30°C with Nikwax. Tumble dry on a cold/low heat with a tennis ball to keep volume.
Careful packing will help you fit more in your TRIPTYCH inner jacket without it looking bulky or feeling uncomfortable. These tips will help you comfortably pack your jacket.
- There are 10 internal pockets to stuff. Use them all and keep your stuffing balanced.
- Neatly fold or roll items to be packed. Keep folds to the minimum to reduce thickness and limit bulges.
- Put large items like jeans and jumpers in the larger pockets and small items like socks and underwear in the smaller pockets.
- Try not to over-pack your TRIPTYCH inner jacket – it’s not a good look!
- When you arrive at your destination you can turn your Stuffa Jacket inside out, hang it up and use as a temporary hanging wardrobe. Or unpack it and wear as a normal casual jacket.
- On your return journey, wrap dirty clothes in plastic bags before packing.
Airports have strict rules on what you can and can’t take on board a flight so check the current regulations before flying.