- 12 internal pockets concealed within the lining
- 2 secure external zip pockets
- 100% Nylon ripstop with PU milky coating
- 125g Microfleece lined collar for added comfort
- Polyester taffeta
- 2-way stretch mesh
- 100% Poly-fill, down touch effect fill in body
- 2 x 2 100% cotton ribbed hem
We recommend cleaning your Stuffa Jacket at 30°C with Nikwax. Tumble dry on a cold/low heat with a tennis ball to keep volume.
Careful packing will help you fit more in your Stuffa Jacket without it looking bulky or feeling uncomfortable. These tips will help you comfortably pack
4 t-shirts, 4 pairs of socks, 4 pairs of pants, 1 lightweight jumper, some gloves,
a scarf and 1 pair of jeans.
- There are 12 internal pockets to stuff. Use them all and keep your stuffing balanced.
- Neatly fold or roll items to be packed. Keep folds to the minimum to reduce thickness and limit bulges.
- Put large items like jeans and jumpers in the larger pockets and small items like socks and underwear in the smaller pockets.
- Try not to over-pack your Stuffa Jacket – it’s not a good look!
- When you arrive at your destination you can turn your Stuffa Jacket inside out, hang it up and use as a temporary hanging wardrobe. Or unpack it and wear as a normal bodywarmer.
- On your return journey, wrap dirty clothes in plastic bags before packing.
Airports have strict rules on what you can and can’t take on board a flight so check the current regulations before flying.