- 5k waterproof outer shell
- 5k breathable outer shell
- Large hood to fit safety headware
- 12 internal pockets concealed within inner jacket
- 3 secure external zip pockets
- 125g Microfleece lined collar for added comfort
- Adjustable Velcro cuffs
- Pocket clothes line feature in top entry pockets
We recommend cleaning your Stuffa Jacket at 30°C with Nikwax. Tumble dry on a cold/low heat.
Careful packing will help you fit more in your Odyssey jacket without it looking bulky or feeling uncomfortable. These tips will help you comfortably pack
- There are 10 internal pockets to stuff. Use them all and keep your stuffing balanced.
- Neatly fold or roll items to be packed. Keep folds to the minimum to reduce thickness and limit bulges.
- Put large items like jeans and jumpers in the larger pockets and small items like socks and underwear in the smaller pockets.
- Try not to over-pack your Stuffa Jacket – it’s not a good look!
- When you arrive at your destination you can turn the TRIPTYCHS inner jacket inside out, hang it up and use as a temporary hanging wardrobe. Or unpack it and wear as a normal casual jacket.
- On your return journey, wrap dirty clothes in plastic bags before packing.
Airports have strict rules on what you can and can’t take on board a flight so check the current regulations before flying.